We are delighted to present the latest edition of our newsletter, bringing you exciting updates and important information about the upcoming Busan Expo 2030.
'Busan is Ready!' seeks to obtain your consent in accordance with Articles 15 and 22 of the Personal Information Protection Act in order to collect and use personal information to provide the 'Newsletter' service.
If any of the following items are changed, we will notify you in advance and obtain your consent.
A. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- ‘Newsletter’ subscription application and sending
B. Items of personal information to be collected
- Required items: name, e-mail, country, cookie, date and time of visit, service use record
C. Retention and use period of personal information
- Until reception is rejected
- Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter
D. The fact that you have the right to refuse consent and the disadvantages of refusing consent
- You have the right to refuse to agree to the collection and use of personal information, but if you refuse to agree, the ‘Newsletter’ service may not be available.