- Thank you for visiting our website.
- Busan citizens have long aspired to host the World Expo in their city. This dream finally began to materialize when the bid for the World Expo 2030 Busan was confirmed as a national project in May 2019 and the Bid Planning Office for World Expo 2030 Busan was founded in November 2019. Then in July 2021, the Bid Committee for World Expo 2030 Busan was launched to conduct promotional activities for the bid. In July 2022, the Bid Committee has been reorganized to be under the Prime Minister to gather the nationwide capabilities for its bidding activities.
- The World Expo is regarded as one of the three major international events of the world, together with the Olympics and the World Cup. Indeed, the World Expo has established itself as a valuable venue for integrating the ideas and technologies of all 170 BIE(BurESP International des Expositions) Member States for the goal of solving the joint challenges facing humanity.
- If Busan succeeds in its bid to host a BIE registered World Expo in 2030, exhibitions with an emphasis on new technologies of the future such as artificial intelligence(AI), 6G, smart airports and seaports will be presented. This will create a new opportunity for making leaps forward in all areas of the economy, society, and culture.
- We hope that our website will serve as an important platform offering two-way communication regarding various information about the expo. Please feel free to leave us any suggestions you may have. We thank you for your continued interest and affectionate support.
- Thank you.
Chairman of KCCI